Hiring Status: Not Accepting Applications at this time
Location: Highland Park Animal Hospital
Full-time or Part Time
We are proud to introduce students to the world of veterinary medicine. Some of the experiences one might find at our facility is our commitment to our patients with preventative care, non-routine care, emergency care, surgery, dentistry, internal medicine, in-house lab testing, laser therapy, ultrasonography, radiology, orthopedics, TPLO, fracture repair, FHO, MLP, endoscopy, grooming, and boarding.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting operations such as cleaning kennels, and maintaining the cleanliness of the hospital.
- Working with clients and patients, taking medical history and temperature, drawing blood, administering vaccines and medications, restraining patients, cleaning wounds, and assisting the veterinarian with routine services
- A self-starter and problem solver with an upbeat, can-do attitude
- A team player with a love for animals and people
- A desire to take on new challenges, learn and improve skills
- Good communication and a focus on exceptional customer service.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and tidy appearance.
- High School Graduate