Canine Country Club & Wellness Center
- All blades are serviced and sharpened by Canine Country Club at no charge to you
- Work side-by-side with experienced groomers
- Reception encourages tipping for every groom
- Extensive clientele
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Looking for a change in your career? Come join an out-going team that invests in you and your work! The Canine Country Club and Wellness Center is looking for an experienced stylist to join us as our business grows! If you have a talent for grooming, enjoy working with all breeds, and are looking to expand your clientele, you are perfect for us!
- Enjoy all dog breeds
- Has 2+ years of grooming experience
- Has attended a grooming school/apprenticeship program
- Can provide an extensive grooming portfolio
- Enjoy a fast-paced grooming environment
- Enjoys grooming challenges
- Likes to meet-and-greet with all clients
- Looking to improve and grow grooming abilities
- Willingness to teach others
- Hard-working, fun, upbeat, and professional
- Social Media friendly to showcase styles, cuts, and groomers
- Willingness to bathe pets, provide nail trims, paint nails, dye hair
- Fun, upbeat, engaging, supportive, and innovative
- Always looking to improve and encourage company growth
- We believe in investing in our employees
- We love new ideas and explore all ideas with employees
- Team work and group decision making
- Staff meeting monthly for great training and communication
Hear from our current grooming team!
What are you looking for in a fellow groomer?
"Someone who enjoys creative grooming and has a sprinkle of perfectionism."
"We love a positive attitude with the willingness to help each other and enjoy working as a team."
"Someone compassionate and caring to clients and coworkers, and pets." "We have a large amount of clientele who rebooks in advance. We are looking for someone who enjoys having a consistently busy work schedule."
What makes working at Canine Country Club special?
"The clients and the work day. My clientele is consistent and they continue to schedule with me before they leave. I also like the way we schedule our grooming appointments."
"We have a great work life balance as we are booked in advance and get to be off for the weekends."
"Our schedule... My last job filled the schedule without taking in to consideration my time needed. Here I can add more to my schedule if I'd like. I also love that all of our grooming tools get sharpened and cleaned on the companies dime. It saves me a lot of money!"
If you think you would enjoy our great company atmosphere, fun team, and want to grow your skills and share your talent with others, you are the one for us!
Please apply with your resume and any additional portfolio photos you may have.
Pet grooming: 1 year (Preferred)